Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 5-8 minutes
1 cup almond flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
3 tablespoons ghee or full-fat butter, melted
2 whole eggs
¼ cup pumpkin puree
1 teaspoon all-spice
¼ cup sour cream
1 pinch salt
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cream, eggs, and pumpkin puree.
- In another mixing bowl, add the flour, baking powder, all-spice and salt. Whisk the mixture well.
- Combine both bowls and mix well to prepare a smooth batter.
- Take a skillet or saucepan of medium size; add the ghee or butter and heat it over medium-high stove flame.
- Add the batter (1/3rd part) and gently spread it.
- Cook until it gets light brown; flip and cook until it becomes light brown.
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Serve the pancakes warm.
Nutrition (per serving)
Saturated fat 9.5g