Brand: Advocate Pettest
- Help stay on top of your pet's health with Dog & Cat Urinalysis Reagent Test Strips! These strips test for both Ketones and Glucose in the Pets urine so you can manage and test their Blood Glucose levels.
- What’s great about these test strips is that you get to check up on your furry friend right in the comfort of your own home, and get results within minutes. No calculations or instruments required!
- PetTest Ketone Glucose Reagent Strips for Urinalysis are an essential tool for measuring your pet's ketone levels in their urine. Test for both ketone and glucose levels with PetTest's new ketone strips! Anti-VC Interference Ability.
- Simple and easy to use. Dip the test strip in urine for 2 seconds. Immediately shake off excess urine . Wait 2 minutes and match the coloured test pads of the strip to the colour chart bottle.
- Checking urine is one of the safest, easiest, and most accurate way to know more about your pet's body. This allows you to plan what food and drinks to provide and which ones to avoid.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Details: Ketone/Glucose Strips Urinalysis Reagent Strips for Pets. Why test for ketone and glucose? A buildup of ketone bodies in the liver can cause the pH balance to shift and become more acidic. Testing for glucose in the urine will help prevent bacterial growth and avoid urinary tract infections.
Package Dimensions: 4.5 x 1.9 x 1.7 inches