Brand: Thorne Research
- Nervous System: Promotes an optimally functioning nervous system and healthy nerve cells
- Cellular Energy: B vitamins promote cellular energy production by supporting the conversion of carbohydrates into energy, as well as the metabolism of fats and proteins
- Complete Formula: An optimal balance of eight B vitamins, plus choline, in their active form to enhance absorption in the body
- Free From: Doesn't contain gluten, eggs, tree nuts, peanuts, dairy, yeast, soy, fish, or shellfish
- Trusted: Thorne is chosen by champions and trusted by 100+ pro teams. Thorne is the only supplement manufacturer to collaborate with Mayo Clinic on wellness research and content. Thorne is also a proud partner of 11 U.S. Olympic Teams
Binding: Health and Beauty
Release Date: 10-06-2015
model number: 693749104032
Part Number: B104
Details: Comprehensive B complex support.
Since 1984, Thorne has set the standard for the exceptional formulation and quality manufacturing of nutritional supplements. Thorne delivers premium, science-based products, a health diagnostics technology platform, and the latest in medical education. With more than 350 products, Thorne is the most dispensed brand by 30-40 year old health-care practitioners. Thorne is dedicated to improving the health of our community as well as increasing the knowledge of nutritional health and wellness. Since 2012, Thorne has partnered with educational institutes and local charities to donate more than $1M in products and profits.
Thorne products do not contain any unnecessary binders, coatings, disintegrants, fillers, or lubricants (including magnesium stearate) that could impair absorption. Thorne adheres to the FDA's current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) and has the highest number of NSF Certified for Sport products which tests for more than 200 banned substances for elite athletic competitions.
Package Dimensions: 3.7 x 1.9 x 1.9 inches