Brand: The Australian Carob Co.
- Ingredients: Australian Certified Organic Carob. -High in fibre. -Low glycemic index of 15 -Diabetic friendly -Vegan, non-bitter and sweet
- Superfood -Delicious in smoothies, and shakes -Carob powder is a perfect cocoa substitute for cooking but reduce the quantity of sugar normally used by about 1/2 due to our carob powder is naturally sweet. -Sprinkle on top of your Cappuccino instead of chocolate. -Mix carob powder with icing sugar for a great tasting icing mixture on cakes.
- Use in sponge cake, carob cake, muffins, pancakes, and carob cookies -No additives, colors or preservatives (100% Pure) -No added sweeteners -No insecticides or pesticides
- Gluten-Free, Nut-Free, Allergen-Free, Dairy-Free , Caffeine-Free, Theobromine-Free -Certified Non-GMO -Certified HACCP (Food Safety) and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) Certified -USDA Organic
- Australian Certified Organic Processor -Kosher Certified -Classic alternative to chocolate -Grown, Harvested, Processed, Stored, Packed onsite -A New Generation Carob
Details: Australian Roasted Carob Powder: The only true Nut Free and Allergy Free carob powder available. Our certified organic, non-GMO roasted carob powder is milled very fine, which makes it perfect for baking, cooking, smoothies, and shakes. Our Roasted Carob Powder (smells and taste like chocolate cocoa powder). Use in in place of cocoa powder. Perfect for cakes or icing. Use 1:1 in place of chocolate or cocoa as directed in any recipe calling for carob. Australian Roasted Carob powder is available in 200g (7.05oz.) & 2.2lb bulk bags. No caffeine or theobromine. Gluten-Free, Nut-Free, Allergy-Free, Dairy-Free, Vegan. Certified non-GMO, Certified HACCP (Food Safety) and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) Certified USDA Organic, Australian Certified Organic Processor, Kosher Certified. The carob orchard was planted with grafted trees in 2000 on a 76-acre block of land, and today there are approximately 6000 trees encompassing seven different non-bitter, sweet varieties. Using sustainable farming practices, no insecticides or pesticides are used on the property. Carob pods, which hang from the tree in branches, take just under a year to mature. The pods are harvested in March and April and taken directly to the manufacturing shed located on the property where they are allowed to naturally dry–to moisture levels of 10% or lower–for processing. They are then washed and processed in a state-of-the-art designed machine that turns the carob pods into small chunks of kibble. The seeds inside the fibrous pods are separated out. When the kibble is sufficiently dried it can be milled, either raw or roasted, into a powder. The Australian Carob Co. is the largest commercial organic carob processor in Australia and produces a range of USDA Organic, non-GMO consumer products including carob syrup, raw and roasted powder, and raw kibble nibbles. The facility ONLY processes carob, which eliminates cross-contamination and produces allergy-free products. New Generation Carob.
Package Dimensions: 7.8 x 5.0 x 2.0 inches