- WORLD'S STRONGEST EXOGENOUS KETONE DRINK. With 30 grams of D-Beta Hydroxybutyrate (D-BHB) per serving, that makes Ketone Aid's KE4 Ketone Ester the most concentrated product on the market. However most find benefit with only 10ml, which is 1/6th of a bottle/serving. One can test the effectiveness of a BHB drink using a blood ketone meter. With 10ml, most experience a 1.0mm jump blood ketone levels
- NOT A KETONE SALT. Most of the Exogenous Ketone Drinks on the market are referred to ask "Ketone Salts". Not sure if it is a salt? Look at the supplement facts and you will see 1-4 grams of total salt per serving (Including Sodium, Potassium, Calcium and Magnesium). You would have to drink 10-20 servings of ketone salts to match 1 serving of KE4, however doing so would require a salt load of 20+ grams of salt
- NON-RACEMIC 100% BIOAVAILABLE. Most of the Exogenous BHB Ketone Supplements are racemic. Racemic means that it contains both the bioavailable (the body can use it), "D" (or R) form and also the form that the body can't use, called the "L" (or S) form. This essentially doubles the salt load even further and if a product has 11.7g of BHB and it is racemic, it is effectively only 5.85g of the D form of BHB. Furthermore salt will limit the uptake of BHB, further reducing effectiveness.
- NATURALLY DERIVED. Many incorrectly think the ketone salts are natural and the ester is synthetic. That is incorrect. Most, if not all, ketone bhb drinks are not naturally derived, in part because they are racemic. KE4 is naturally derived and undergoes a fermentation type process.
- THE ONLY KETONE ESTER that is Made in the USA, used in a placebo controlled Clinical Trial* and about $1 per gram.
Details: This is the lowest cost ketogenic drink to reach 1mm blood ketone levels. Recommended by Dr. Mary Newport in her latest book Complete Guide to Ketones.
All shipments are upgraded to Priority Mail for free, from the Washington DC area. Ships out next day.
Package Dimensions: 9.7 x 4.8 x 3.2 inches