- This ketone Breath meter is an easy-using and self-monitoring device for individuals following on a keto life. Breath ketosis meter saves you from finger pricks, and the device can be used repeatedly by replacing the mouthpiece, which saves your money for testing from continiously buying strips, also more convenient because you only need to breathe with the monitor for 5-6 seconds
- The ketone monitor needs to be exhausted before your first use. To do this, turn on the keto breath meter, wait for the 20 seconds countdown to be completed, and turn it off. Repeat the same procedure 1-2 times (without blowing) before you proceed to your first test. During testing, please blow immediately within first 5-6 seconds when displaying "blo" on the ketosis tester, since the ketone breath tester starts analyzing the breath right after the first 6 seconds
- Breath acetone meter measures 6 levels of ketones up to 99 PPM (0.0 -99), using a PPM (Part Per Million) measurement. Ketone breath meter with 3 LED indications: Green Light (Ketosis Reading Successfully), Amber Light (Low Battery), Red Light (Ketosis Reading Unsuccessfully); the keto tester device powered by 2*AA batteries (not included but commonly available)
- Cautions before measurement: Be cautious about factors that may affect your results because the device is with high sensitivity sensor and avoid brushing your teeth, smoking, drinking or eating foods 30minutes before taking the test for accurate results. In order to accurately analyze and track your testing readings, we strongly recommend testing your ketone levels under the same conditions each time right after waking up in the morning before consuming anything in fasting status
- Ketone breath meter is guaranteed with 12 months, if you are not satisfied for any reason, we offer money back for 30 days after purchase, or we will replace you with brand new product at no charge, if you meet any problem during operation with our keto test devices, please contact our service team, and please check to make sure that all parts and components are included in the package. If any part is missing, please contact the retailer
Binding: Health and Beauty
Details: Important Tips to Get Accurate Ketones Readings!
The monitor needs to be exhausted before your first use because each ketone breath analyzer was tested during the production before shipping to warehouse, it may have residuals; if you want to test another person consequently after your testing, please also kindly exhaust previous residuals.
To do so, please repeat the warm-up procedure 1-2 times (without blowing) before you proceed to your first test. During testing, please blow immediately within first 5-6 seconds when displaying ""blo"" on the ketosis tester since the keto breath tester starts analyzing the breath right after the first 5-6 seconds.
1.Powered by 2x AA alkaline batteries (not included)
2.Press the power button for 3 seconds to start device
3.Warm-up and exhaust residuals
4.Blow for 5-6 seconds right after warm-up
5.Ketone meter analyzes and reading shows
Breath Acetone Concentration Readings Instructions (PPM):
0 ~ 1.9 PPM: You are not in ketosis or just right before ketosis.
2.0 ~ 3.9 PPM: You are at very early stage of ketosis.
4.0 ~ 9.9 PPM: You are in a light status of ketosis. The body fat is burning at a low pace.
10 ~ 39 PPM: You are in the optimum level of ketosis. This is the stable fat burning zone, the process of fat being used by the body as the main source of energy.
40 ~ 59 PPM: Be Caution! You are approaching too much ketosis level. Adjust your level to under 40ppm.
60 ~ 99 PPM: Danger! You are in too high level of ketosis. Ketoacidosis.
Ketone Breath Meter with 3 LED Indications:
Green Light -- Ketosis Reading Successfully
Amber Light -- Low Battery
Red Light -- Ketosis Reading Unsuccessfully
Contents of Package:
1x ketone breath analyzer device
1x User's Manual
Package Dimensions: 6.1 x 3.9 x 1.7 inches