- This ketone Breath meter is an easy-using and self-monitoring device for individuals following on a keto life. Breath ketosis meter saves you from finger pricks, and the device can be used repeatedly by replacing the mouthpiece, which saves your money for testing from continiously buying strips, also more convenient because you only need to breathe with the monitor for 5 seconds
- The ketone monitor needs to be exhausted before your first use. To do this, turn on the Keto Breath Meter, wait for the 15 seconds countdown to be completed, and turn it off. Repeat the same procedure 1-2 times (without blowing) before you proceed to your first test. During testing, please blow for 5-6 seconds immediately once "START" showing then Ketone Breath analyzer will start analyzing your breath, the result readings will be visible for 10 seconds
- Breath acetone meter measures 6 levels of ketones up to 99 PPM (0.0 -99), using a PPM (Part Per Million) measurement. 4 LCD Display colors for indications: 0.0-1.9 reading with WHITE light, 2.0-39 readings with GREEN, 40-59 readings with YELLOW and over 60 readings with RED light. This ketone analyzer is with 32 memory records for ketosis records tracking, and this device is powered by 2*AAA batteries (not included but commonly available)
- Breath ketone meter detects your breath acetone from 0 to 99 PPM and follow 6 level guidance: 0.0-1.9ppm (No ketosis), 2.0-3.9ppm (Early Stage Ketosis), 4.0-9.9ppm (Light Ketosis), 10-39ppm (Stable Fat Burning Zone), 40-59ppm (Caution-High Ketosis), 60-99ppm (Ketoacidosis); Tracking breath acetone is a better measure of what your body is actually using for fuel because acetone in our breath is an actual byproduct of fat burning, and 80% of fat that we burn leaves the body through the lungs
- Kind reminder: please do not compare the testing readings with the the traditional meter because of different analyzing methods, our ketone breath analyzer is tracking the breath acetone which is a better measure of what your body is actually using for fuel because acetone in our breath is an actual byproduct of fat burning
Binding: Health and Beauty
Details: Important Tips to Get Accurate Ketones Readings!
The monitor needs to be exhausted before your first use since it may have residuals from production to warehouse; if you want to test another person consequently after your testing, please also kindly exhaust your previous residuals.
To do this, turn on the Keto Breath Meter, wait for the 15 seconds countdown finish, and turn it off. Repeat the same procedure 1-2 times (without blowing) before you proceed to your first test. During testing, please blow for 5-6 seconds immediately once ""START"" showing then the ketone meter will start analyzing your breath, the readings will be visible for 10 seconds.
Cautions Before Measurement:
Be cautious about factors may affect your results because the device is with high sensitivity sensor and avoid brushing teeth, smoking, drinking or eating 30minutes before taking test for accurate results. In order to accurately analyze and track your ketosis, we strongly recommend testing your ketone levels under the same conditions each time right after waking up in the morning before consuming anything in fasting status!
Breath Acetone Concentration Readings Instructions (PPM):
0 ~ 1.9 PPM: You are not in ketosis or just right before ketosis.
2.0 ~ 3.9 PPM: You are at very early stage of ketosis.
4.0 ~ 9.9 PPM: You are in a light status of ketosis. The body fat is burning at a low pace.
10 ~ 39 PPM: You are in the optimum level of ketosis. This is the stable fat burning zone, the process of fat being used by the body as the main source of energy.
40 ~ 59 PPM: Be Caution! You are approaching too much ketosis level. Adjust your level to under 40ppm.
60 ~ 99 PPM: Danger! You are in too high level of ketosis. Ketoacidosis.
Contents of Package:
1x ketone breath analyzer device
1x User's Manual
Package Dimensions: 7.4 x 3.7 x 2.3 inches