NOW KETO CERTIFICATION
It has been show that third party certification is one of the most impactful ways that quality nutrition brands can build trust with their customers and increase their sales in the consumer product goods industry.
That is why if you are in the Low Carb Keto Market you should take a look at getting Keto Certifications from Now Keto.
SIMPLE KETO CERTIFICATION & LOWER AVERAGE FEES IN THE INDUSTRY! ONLY $799 PER YEAR(INCLUDES UP TO 7 SKUS).
Our keto certification rates are extremely affordable for brands of all sizes! Get started on your Keto application today!
In order for a product to be Keto Verified it must meet the following outlined criteria:
- It must not contain an added sugar content that exceeds 5g. The sugar alcohol must not exceed 19g.
- Macronutrient ratios will be taken into consideration during our label review.
- The use of vegetable oils must be minimal.
- Although we do allow sucralose the amounts must be minimal in order to maintain ketosis. Small amounts of sucralose do not severely affect ketosis.
- Net Carbs must be under 8g. Total carb count will be taken into consideration.
- Sugar alcohols such as erythritol are acceptable (up to 12 grams)
- There must be at least a 1:1 ratio of 1 gram of fat per 1 gram of protein at a minimum to meet keto macro standards.
- Maltitol and sorbitol are not allowed due to their metabolic impact.
TO SUBMIT YOUR PRODUCT FOR REVIEW PLEASE SEE THE FOLLOWING STEPS
- Purchase a 1 year certification for $799 for 10 products. If you have more than 10 products please let us know when we reach out and we will create an additional invoice for the other products.
- We will forward our simple product application form for you to fill out.
- Our team of experts will perform a label review to determine if it meets out standards for the program.
- Once approved you will be able to use our logos and stamp of approval on all marketing materials to help your brand stand out from the competition.