Brand: Great Lakes Gelatin
- COLLAGEN HYDROLYSATE: Made of ONE simple ingredient, collagen is a dietary supplement with a beneficial combination of amino acids. At Great Lakes Gelatin Company, we believe that a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet, including collagen, is the cornerstone to a life well lived.
- HEALTH BENEFITS: Supports joint health and aids in post-workout recovery.*
- BEAUTY BENEFITS: Promotes healthy skin and supports strong hair and nails.*
- DIRECTIONS: Easily dissolves in your favorite beverages such as coffee, tea, juice or a smoothie. It can also be added to foods like soup, yogurt or oatmeal.
- QUALITY (Package May Vary): Grass-Fed & Pasture-Raised, Keto-Certified, Paleo-Friendly, Gluten Free, Kosher, Non-GMO
Release Date: 07-09-2015
model number: 322654002125
Part Number: 322654002125
Details: Great Lakes hydrolyzed collagen protein powder supplement is a unique combination of 20 amino acids that support joint and connective tissue health. It is for general use, athletes, and people who have anti-aging health concerns. Collagen offers numerous benefits not only for joints, but also for bones, tendons, ligaments, cartilage, skin, hair, and nails. It combats aging issues like cartilage damage and collagen loss, and it aids the body’s natural ability to heal and repair. Hydrolyzed Collagen also functions to help regulate a large number of the body’s metabolic pathways. Great Lakes Gelatin Collagen Hydrolysate has been created under strict sanitary conditions that meet specifications outlined by the U.S. Pharmacopeia, which is regulated by National Formulary. The gelatin is tested for gel strength, viscosity, pH, and moisture—and is ready to incorporate into any number of recipes for an extra boost of collagen.
Package Dimensions: 7.5 x 4.0 x 4.0 inches