Brand: Edens Garden
- As the name suggests, there’s nothing second-place about our Top Single Oil set. You can look forward to the aromatic likes of everything in the 12-set along with Cedarwood-Atlas, Citronella, Clary Sage, Clove Bud, Cypress, Geranium, Lemongrass, Lime, Sage, Silver Fir, Spearmint and Tangerine and the therapeutic properties they bring.
- The Top Single Oil set helps put you on the right track to relaxation, revitalization and more. To bask in the aromatic benefits of this batch, look to our line of diffusers. If topical application is how you enjoy your aromatherapy, be sure to dilute these oils in lotion or shampoo.
- Women-owned and family-operated since 2009, we personally source each essential oil and raw ingredient to ensure affordable prices without compromising quality. Voted the #1 Non-MLM essential oil company, it's our pleasure to be your one-stop shop for all things aromatherapy.
- As the leader in the essential oils industry, we value safety, quality and education in offering only the best aromatherapy products. For this reason, we test every batch of essential oils and provide GC/MS reports to our customers to ensure each oil’s therapeutic value and purity.
- Each of our products is expertly formulated and hand-poured, including over 200 essential oils and synergy blends. We also offer a wide array of natural home and body products that are kind to the environment. Have a question about essential oils? Our certified aromatherapists are happy to lend a hand in your EO journey!
Binding: Health and Beauty
Details: Essential oils have long been called upon to benefit the human body, and Edens Garden offers only the highest quality, therapy-grade essential oils. Our essential oils are extracted directly from plants, flowers and trees to ensure they are 100% pure, natural and non-toxic. Additionally, each oil is third-party tested to ensure each bottle is not simply great but the very best. With that uncompromising ethos in place, you can rest easy knowing that synthetic ingredients, fillers and side effects are not part of the your aromatherapy regimen. Our robust line of essential oils serves to soothe aches, ease pains, inspire minds and refresh bodies, to name but a few. To begin enjoying these benefits and more, our essential oils can be diffused using an ultrasonic diffuser, personal inhaler or car diffuser. When these essential oils are properly diluted, as with our roll-on collection, they can be massaged directly into problem areas (joints, muscles, etc.) to bring about relief and harness their therapeutic properties. As part of our dedication to both customer and quality, we keep certified aromatherapists on staff. Edens Garden does not recommend the internal use of any essential oils, so contact both a doctor and certified aromatherapist before ever ingesting any EOs. When applying topically, be sure to properly dilute the essential oil and confirm that it is not phototoxic before entering direct sunlight.
Package Dimensions: 7.8 x 7.3 x 2.8 inches