- CHOCOLATE ALMOND CARAMEL MEAL BAR. Let this rich and crispy meal replacement bar delight your taste buds. Includes 1 pack of 5 ready-to-eat 1.69 oz bars.
- STAY ON TRACK. Stay true to your goals with our gluten free, keto-friendly* meal bars. With 3 grams of net carbs and 1 gram of sugar per serving, this bar is a delicious way to help support your goals.*When used with Atkins ketogenic programs
- MEAL ON-THE-GO. Enjoy a protein meal bar that fits right into your busy schedule. With 15 grams of protein and 10 grams of fiber per serving, this meal replacement bar is ready to help keep you satisfied throughout the day.
- ALL TASTE. NO GUILT. Give your body the nutrients it needs without sacrificing your favorite flavors. With real almond butter and a caramel chocolate flavor, this meal bar delivers all the flavor you crave with none of the guilt.
- QUALITY INGREDIENTS. Delight in the satisfying flavors and nutrients of these protein bars made with quality ingredients and no artificial colors or flavors.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Release Date: 01-09-2017
Details: THE ATKINS MISSION. Atkins’ purpose is to improve global health and to help people understand that eating right is about both losing weight and becoming healthy. That’s done through the use of imagination, innovation, partnerships and commitment to science to make it easy to eat right. CHOCOLATE ALMOND CARAMEL MEAL BAR. Atkins protein meals bars help support your low carb lifestyle without compromising flavor. These Chocolate Almond Caramel bars deliver all the flavor you crave with none of the guilt. Made with quality ingredients and no artificial colors or flavors, these bars offer an easy and convenient meal replacement option. WHAT’S INSIDE. Let these keto-friendly* meal bars delight your taste buds while keeping your lifestyle on track. Includes 1 pack of 5 ready-to-eat 1.69 oz bars with 15 grams of protein, 10 grams of fiber, 3 grams of net carbs and 1 gram of sugar per serving.*When used with Atkins ketogenic programs EAT RIGHT. NOT LESS. Cardiologist Dr. Robert C. Atkins saw that eating right, not less, improved his patients’ health - not just in terms of weight loss but also reducing chronic issues. Over the last 45 years, mounting evidence is revealing that Dr. Atkins was right. PUBLIC HEALTH ADVOCACY. The “Atkins Diet” started as a fad, but quickly became a counter-conventional movement that reset people’s understanding of nutrition and weight loss, and its link to health. Atkins public health advocacy has played a significant role in updating dietary guidelines, moving them from less and towards right.
Package Dimensions: 6.2 x 6.1 x 1.7 inches