- NUTTY FUDGE BROWNIE BAR. Let this Atkins Endulge Treat delight your taste buds while keeping you true to your lifestyle. Includes 1 pack of 5 individually wrapped 1.41 oz bars.
- STAY ON TRACK. Our Nutty Fudge Brownie Bar provides 7 grams of protein and 5 grams of fiber per serving to help you achieve your daily goals. And, with 2 grams of net carbs and 1 gram of sugar per serving, this treat is perfect for a keto-friendly* lifestyle.*When used with Atkins ketogenic programs
- ALL TASTE. NO GUILT. Moist, chewy brownie treats with walnuts and a chocolatey coating, these bars deliver all the taste you crave with none of the guilt.
- SMART SNACKING. Atkins’ delicious and nutritious treats strike the perfect balance of indulgence and smart snacking.
- SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE. Atkins Endulge Treats have their own unique textures and flavors, offering the variety needed to satisfy all your cravings and help support your lifestyle.
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Details: THE ATKINS MISSION. Atkins’ purpose is to improve global health and to help people understand that eating right is about both losing weight and becoming healthy. That’s done through the use of imagination, innovation, partnerships and commitment to science to make it easy to eat right. NUTTY FUDGE BROWNIE BAR. Atkins' treats help support your low carb lifestyle without compromising flavor. This bar delivers all the chewy, chocolatey taste you crave with none of the guilt. So the next time you need some sweetness, reach for this scrumptious brownie treat with walnuts and a chocolatey coating. WHAT’S INSIDE. Let this keto-friendly* treat delight your taste buds while keeping your lifestyle on track. Includes 1 pack of 5 individually wrapped 1.41 oz bars with 7 grams of protein, 5 grams of fiber, 2 grams of net carbs and 1 gram of sugar per serving.*When used with Atkins ketogenic programs EAT RIGHT. NOT LESS. Cardiologist Dr. Robert C. Atkins saw that eating right, not less, improved his patients’ health - not just in terms of weight loss but also reducing chronic issues. Over the last 45 years, mounting evidence is revealing that Dr. Atkins was right. PUBLIC HEALTH ADVOCACY. The “Atkins Diet” started as a fad, but quickly became a counter-conventional movement that reset people’s understanding of nutrition and weight loss, and its link to health. Atkins public health advocacy has played a significant role in updating dietary guidelines, moving them from less and towards right.
Package Dimensions: 5.6 x 5.4 x 1.7 inches