- MEAL & SNACK BAR VARIETY PACK. Atkins Keto-Friendly & Gluten-Free Almond Butter Meal & Snack Bar Variety Pack features 4 popular flavors including Chocolate Almond Caramel, Vanilla Pecan Crisp, Lemon, and White Chocolate Macadamia Nut for 24 total bars.
- REAL ALMOND BUTTER. Made with real almond butter, these snack bars are light and crispy with 12-16g of protein and 8-11g of fiber in every bar. They’re made with no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
- CLEAN. TASTY. SATISFYING. Atkins’ delicious and nutritious snacks strike the perfect balance of clean ingredients and satisfying protein. These snacks have their own unique textures and flavors to satisfy all your snack cravings.
- SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE. With tons of variety, you’ll stay on a low carb track while enjoying your food. From meal kits and frozen meals to shakes, bars, treats, there’s an Atkins product to fit your individual tastes, lifestyle needs, and nutrition goals.
- ATKINS SOLUTION. Atkins was started by Dr. Robert C. Atkins in New York in 1989 after receiving his MD and spending years and years studying a healthier solution to America’s weight loss programs.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Release Date: 12-02-2018
THE ATKINS MISSION.
Atkins’ purpose is to improve global health and to help people understand that eating right is about both losing weight and becoming healthy. That’s done through the use of imagination, innovation, partnerships and commitment to science to make it easy to eat right.
ALMOND BUTTER SNACK BAR VARIETY PACK.
With 4 popular flavors of 6 bars in each box totaling 24 meal/snack bars, Atkins Almond Butter Variety Pack is a healthy and filling option to achieving your daily protein and fiber intake while keeping excess hunger at bay.
ATKINS VARIETY PACKS.
Now you don’t have to choose just one favorite! With Atkins Variety Packs, you can have all of your favorite meal and snack bar flavors in one place ranging from light and crispy, rich and sweet, and nutty and fruity to satisfy all of your cravings.
EAT RIGHT. NOT LESS.
Cardiologist Dr. Robert C. Atkins saw that eating right, not less, improved his patients’ health - not just in terms of weight loss but also reducing chronic issues. Over the last 45 years, mounting evidence is revealing that Dr. Atkins was right.
PUBLIC HEALTH ADVOCACY.
The “Atkins Diet” started as a fad, but quickly became a counter-conventional movement that reset people’s understanding of nutrition and weight loss, and its link to health. Atkins public health advocacy has played a significant role in updating dietary guidelines, moving them from less and towards right.
Package Dimensions: 7.1 x 5.8 x 5.0 inches